unusual composite. Teeth are overrated anyway. It’s so much easier to take out your
teeth to clean them. And no more flossing for goodness sakes!
2. You could use some extra flab. It will round out all your angular edges, and it will
hurt a lot less when the runaway meal cart slams into you while waiting on line for the
bathroom on your next flight.
3. You are tired of that taut and firm-faced look. You much prefer the sagging, hanging
skin that comes when sugar molecules bind to protein to destroy your natural collagen.
4. You want the highest grade in the class, at least on your A1C test! Waiting around in a
pre-diabetic state for something to happen is just a bore! Go to the head of the class!
Get diabetes today!
5. It’s trendy to be addicted to something! Might as well be something they can’t send you
to rehab for. (No! No! No!)
6. Being able to focus and concentrate are not high on your priority list. It’s so much more
entertaining when thoughts swirl about randomly and words slip away into the chaotic
abyss you call a mind.
7. You need more sick days to get stuff done! The more sugar you eat, the weaker your
immune system gets, and the more time off to pick up antibiotics and cough medicine!
8. You prefer to fill up on sugary snacks that squash your desire for more nutrient-dense,
wholesome food choices. After all why eat something from God’s green earth when you
can have a yummy Frappuccino instead! Duh!
9. Sugar can impair the structure of your DNA, but you never really liked the genes you
were dealt anyway.
10. You love outsmarting your doctor! He told you to cut back on fats to get your LDLs and
triglycerides down. Hee! Hee! Sugar raises triglycerides and bad cholesterol, but that
can be our little secret!
Need help fighting the sugar urge? Call or make an appointment (in-person or via Skype) with Dr. Alisa. She'll show you how to fight the good fight!